Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My new third grade class


This is my new third grade class. They are so adorable!!! It goes without saying that they are super adorable!! I have only had two classes with them, but both times it has been pure comedy!! I love that little kids just say whatever is on their mind. My student karen will just randomly shout out English words as he thinks of them! Today we taught them the letters A and B and he tells us, I know the next letter would you like me to say it. My counterpart tells him no that we will learn it in the next class, and she begins to speak about something else and he just shouts out C! At this age I can't help but to just laugh at them!! Also when they say good evening, they sound like little Count Draculas, bonus entertainment for me!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable picture and adorable smiles! papik

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the love that you are bringing into your classes Miss Alyssa..in behalf of those children showered with love we thank you! papik

    ReplyDelete