Thursday, May 5, 2011

misc








A few weeks ago I was invited to go to two Spring performances. One from the music school and another from the kindergarten. I have to say that around 80 percent of the time I can forget that everyone is staring at me and I almost feel as if I blend in, but not at these two events. At both events I have to say I felt almost like a celebrity. Everyone stared at me as I walked in, and all the kids cheered or jumped up and down and were excited that I was there to watch them. The truth is my favorite little girls were preforming and I was only really there to watch them

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Alyssa Jan! You even got me in one of your pictures, view of my bald head from the back, 5th photo from the top; well, he could not exactly be me but rather a look-alike. My heart is filled with happiness knowing that those kids soon may get the English children-books I forwarded plus some misc --Just a reminder to others reading this post in Armenia to do their part of reaching in love with needy gifts for your planned school library for your students. Take care! Papik

    ReplyDelete